|New Orleans - Directions and Parking|
Address: Port of New Orleans
Julia Street Cruise Terminal
990 Port of New Orleans Place - Berth #1
920 Port of New Orleans Place - Berth #2
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
* 16 miles from the New Orleans International Airport; travel time is approximately 40 minutes
Directions to the Port:
From Interstate 10 (I-10 East or West) -
* Exit at Business Westbank, also known as Ponchartrain Expressway
* Proceed to Tchoupitoulas Street/South Peters Street Exit
* Turn right on Tchoupitoulas Street
* Turn left on Henderson Street
* Turn left on Port of New Orleans Place to Julia Street Terminals, Berths #1 and #2
Directions to Gulfport, MS (from the New Orleans area):
* Proceed on Interstate 10 East to the Highway 49 (Gulfport exit).
* Go south on Highway 49 about 8 miles until the intersection of Highway 90.
* The entrance to the port is clearly marked from that point.
Parking: $10.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
* Patrolled, fenced and lighted outside parking lot adjacent to the terminal
* Full payment due upon entering the parking lot
* Accepted forms of payment: U.S. dollars
* No advance reservations required
* Large vehicles pay according to number of spaces occupi
| What To Do Before You Cruise |
A better question here would be what can't you do before your cruise! Here's a small sampling of places to stay and things to do if you were to come in town the night before your cruise (smart) that will give you a nice sampling of the city
"A cruise itinerary which begins and ends in New Orleans offers passengers two vacation experiences in one trip," said Gary LaGrange Port of New Orleans executive director/CEO. "Most passengers will spend a couple of days in New Orleans either before or after their cruises." More than 11 million people visited New Orleans in 2001.
Live Video From The Port|
A live shot from the Julia Street Terminal in New Orleans- hit refresh from time to time to get the latest live image
Limos In New Orleans
Nicoll's Limousine Service is New Orleans' premiere provider of excellence in transportation, whether it's airport transfers, special events, or a New Orleans style wedding. If you're in New Orleans or planning a vacation or business trip, Nicoll's has numerous transportations options to fit your individual or corporate needs.